We are arguably the most multidisciplinary team, which deals with topics ranging from finance & strategy to compliance and office management. This allows us to work on cross-functional projects, where we strive to enable other functions to deliver the most value to our customers. We are also the interface to many external partners, where we help coordinate and ensure that a value-adding outside-in perspective is applied to our business.
Working Student (m/f/d) Sales Operations
Metals Hub GmbH • Düsseldorf
We are a team of ambitious sales executives with experience in the industry and software companies. Our team works really close together (without an "internal elbow mentality") and exchanges ideas with colleagues from sales and other teams on a regular basis. We work in a dynamic and flexible way and learn from each other every day.
Naturally, our main objective in the Sales team is to generate leads and ensure those leads turn into successful customers. We follow an account-based sales approach and build long-term customer relationships based on mutual trust. As we are operating in a market with few competitors, it is not “just” a matter of convincing customers to use a different tool, but to transfer their "traditional" processes into the digital world in partnership with us.
- Based on market and situation analyses, you contribute to our strategic sales development and support the optimisation of our sales pipeline make sure sales teams are running as efficiently and productively as possible
- Help optimise the company’s digital CRM system to ensure there is clear and effective communication between the sales team and customers
- Collect, analyse and evaluate customer & market data and ensure comprehensive and consistent data quality
- Analyse our sales processes and the customer journey and prepare the data for decision templates
- Work with our Data Analyst and the Product & Marketing teams to implement data-driven approaches in our sales team to provide recommendations and insights to improve performance
- Support the sales team with administrative tasks and help to create order and structure
- You are a 4th+ semester student in the field of business administration, controlling, finance, or similar.
- Initial experience in B2B sales teams and/or in a start-up environment is a plus.
- You are interested in sales-related topics & methods
- You work analytically, structured, and independently and are an ambitious team player
- You are quick on the uptake and want to develop yourself further every day
- You speak fluent German and English (written and spoken)