Our small but powerful Marketing Team works closely together to achieve mutual marketing goals. We create and implement digital marketing, brand management, public relation and customer outreach strategies through planning based on data and industry knowledge.
Working Student (m/f/d) Content Marketing
Metals Hub GmbH • Düsseldorf
The Marketing Team plays a vital role in promoting the business and mission of the organization. We are coordinating and producing all (digital) materials representing the business. It is our responsibility to reach out to partners, customers and the community while creating an overarching image that represents our company. We develop and implement strategies to promote brand awareness and drive sales of our products and services.
- You create and manage various types of content, including blog posts, press articles, white papers and case studies
- You help optimising existing content through editing and copyreading
- You conduct research to inform and assist your team with content creation
- You closely collaborate with other teams, including sales and product, to align content with business objectives
- You support the team in the development of marketing campaigns and initiatives
- You are an advanced semester student in the field of business administration, marketing, communications or similar
- You already gained first experiences with the creation of various types of content – experience in B2B marketing and/or in a start-up environment is a plus
- You have strong writing and editing skills, with a keen attention to detail
- You are quick on the uptake and want to develop yourself further every day
- You have excellent communication skills in English (written and spoken)
Work on a digital product that will drive positive change in a whole “real world” industry
An exciting and involving role where you will learn how to shape the future of themetals industry
Be part of an international team that works with passion and fun on ambitious goals
Collaborate with highly talented, experienced, and nice colleagues from around the world
Experience a dedicated, value-driven management team that truly cares about you as a person and is interested in your opinions (e.g. in frequent 1on1-Feedbacks and company-wide weekly feedback polls)
Grow with us through challenging new tasks, internal & external training, and different career paths
Life is not only about work, so we provide an employee- & family-friendly work environment with flexible working hours and remote working possibilities
Meet your team in a relaxed atmosphere at regular team events like monthly team nights, workshops, summer parties, etc.
Take advantage of the discounts of the “Corporate Benefits” program
Use our free language courses to communicate with your teammates and our international customers on a more personal level or just to dedicate yourself to a new hobby