We are a diverse team of Engineers (Frontend, Backend and Data Science) from six different nations. As our team not only consists of Dusseldorf-based engineers we are working fully remote, though we still meet in the office for company meetings, brainstorming sessions and team events. It is thus not required to live in Dusseldorf or nearby, we are happy to collaborate with colleagues from all around the world.
Senior Frontend Developer (m/f/d)
Metals Hub GmbH • international - remote
Our goal is to solve actual problems which our customers in the metals and mining industry are facing every day. We do so by developing our great platform together with the product team.
international - remote
- You design and implement scalable, maintainable and customer-centric B2B front-end components with TypeScript and Angular
- You link the individual components of our Metalshub trading platform to a overall solution
- You develop scalable, target-oriented and sustainable software architectures for the operationalization of complex workflows and customer journeys
- You participate in the product development process from solution development to release and continuous optimization in exchange with our backend developers, ux/ui designers and product owners
- You enjoy working closely in a agile team with code reviews and proactively share your knowledge and experience
- You have ~4 years of professional experience in front-end development of web-based, scalable systems and applications with Angular 2+
- You have a good sense for design with consideration of speed and usability
- You have a good knowledge of current technologies (e.g. TypeScript, Sass) and are interested in working with Angular Material
- You like to think outside the box and are interested in other topics besides pure frontend development/architecture
- You keep the balance between focusing on details and getting things done