Our Customer Success team includes people from different continents that are enriching and challenging each other while having a lot of fun working together. As our customer base is growing, so is our team. We shape the future of Customer Success Management at Metalshub with every new customer joining our portfolio!
Customer Success Manager (m/f/d)
Metals Hub GmbH • Düsseldorf
We are responsible for building long-lasting relationships with our customers. In order to develop the best ideas, we challenge our team members’ creativity in weekly alignments on how to tackle our customers’ pain points. We meet for team nights on a monthly basis, preferably together with other teams that we closely work together with.
- Be an advocate for the Metalshub mission: Drive innovation and sustainability through technology in our customer’s organisations
- Drive the customer onboarding processes: Implement and refine scalable processes to build relationships with our rapidly growing customer base
- Own implementation projects of new features and engage across management levels in our customer's organisations
- Influence and guide the product roadmap: Act as the voice of our customers and act as the touchpoint between our customers and our product team
- You bring 2+ years of work experience in driving outcomes in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment, like management consulting, start-up, projects or a corporate in in a similar industry.
- 'Customer first' mindset - a deeply rooted passion to understand our customers’ needs and help them achieve their goals
- Excellent and proactive communication skills in both English and German to build trust and drive engagement
- Project management experience to drive a growing number of customer projects with the ability to meet deadlines
- Solution oriented mindset with the ability to build a deep industry knowledge
Be part of an international team that works with passion and fun on ambitious goals
Collaborate with highly talented, experienced, and nice colleagues from around theworld
Contribute to an innovative company and product that drives transparency,digitalisation and sustainability in one of the biggest, dirtiest and most "traditional"industries in the world
Experience a dedicated, value-driven management team that truly cares about youand values your feedback & input (e.g. in frequent 1on1-Feedbacks andcompany-wide weekly feedback polls)
Grow with us through challenging new tasks, internal & external training, anddifferent career paths
If you want to invest in a company pension scheme, Metalshub contributes with 20%of employee's investment sum of their pension (Betriebliche Altersvorsorge)
Life is not only about work, so we provide an employee- & family-friendly workenvironment with flexible working hours and remote working possibilities
Meet your team in a relaxed atmosphere at regular team events like monthly teamnights, workshops, summer parties, etc.
Take ownership of an exciting and involving role in a growing company
Use our free language courses to communicate with your teammates and ourinternational customers on a more personal level or just to dedicate yourself to a newhobby
Take advantage of the discounts of the “Corporate Benefits” program